COLORADO RESTAURANT ASSOCIATIONThe Colorado Restaurant Association encourages its members to buy their natural gas from Tiger Natural Gas.
Tiger Natural Gas
COLORADO RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION
Tiger Natural Gas can save your restaurant up to 15%+ on your annual natural gas bill. If you are still buying your natural gas from the Public Service Company of Colorado (Xcel), you are paying significantly more than you should be. Tiger offers a program that will provide you with more flexibility and superior customer service, all while simultaneously decreasing your costs and increasing your profits.
Tiger has thousands of satisfied customers in Colorado and is thrilled about the prospect of becoming your supplier of choice.
Tiger’s new natural gas purchasing program offers:
- Significantly discounted pricing for CRA members over Public Service Company of Colorado (Xcel) rates. Tiger can currently save you up to 15%+ on your annual natural gas cost.
- Industry leading customer service; Tiger is much more flexible and responsive than any utility.
- The ability to lock in a fixed price for your natural gas. This allows you to forecast and budget your expenses for an extended period of time.
- Free Cost Savings Estimate.
- No Tiger monthly service charge and No minimum monthly purchase requirement.
- As our endorsed program grows, further savings will be available.
We would like the opportunity to provide you with a FREE Cost Savings Analysis that shows you how much you could expect to save once you become a customer of Tiger. In order to create the Cost Savings Analysis, we must first get your historical usage. To get your usage to us, fill out the Request for Quote form at the right of the page and we will contact you with information necessary to get your usage. You can also download the Usage Request Form. Instructions for filling out the form are at the bottom of the page.
Once we receive the form, we will submit it to Xcel. When they send us your historical usage, we will send you a Cost Savings Estimate. Please look over our website (www.tigernaturalgas.com) for more information and look us up on the Better Business Bureau website (BBB.org). We have been in business since 1991 and have thousands of accounts nationwide, and we’ve never received one complaint. This is because Tiger’s strong emphasis on maintaining superior customer service and customer relationships are key elements to our success.
Tiger Natural Gas, Inc.
4770 Baseline Rd., Suite 390
Boulder, CO 80303
Tel: (303) 665-8561 Ex. 1
Fax: (303) 665-8428
If you download the form you will need to fill it out and email it to bcianflone@TigerNaturalGas.com or fax it to 303-665-8428 ATTN: Belinda Cianflone.
Please fill out the form entirely. The required information is marked with an *. If you have multiple facilities please include information on all that you want us to consider. Please contact us if you need any help.